Tuesday 16 January 2007

Monday 15 January, Tuesday 16 January 2007

The good thing about having a big cooking session is how easy it makes it during the week. Yesterday was running club so I grabbed a frozen meal out of the freezer, and today I used up the rest of the winter veg ratatouille from Saturday. Easy.

There was a bit of adventurousness mixed in though. On Monday I was meant to be going out for lunch with a colleague. It fell through so I had to buy lunch, and summoned up the courage to try vegetarian sushi from pret. I've been meaning to try it for a while, but never quite managed to persuade myself to do it before. I liked! I wouldn't have it every day, but I'd definitely eat it again. Another thing to add to the list of things I've tried and liked that I wouldn't have touched with a bargepole before.

No comments: