Friday 19 January 2007

Friday 19 January 2007

Oh, it's so nice to be cooking again. After my normal midweek routine of living out of stuff in the freezer, and a meal out last night, I got a new veg delivery and time to do some cooking. Yay!

I'm running a half marathon at the weekend, so I've got the freedom to do a bit of carb loading. Double yay! Anyway, tonight I wanted something to cook that didn't involve a trip to the supermarket to stock up on ingredients, so I went for a fairly straightforward stir fry. You will note, I hope, the presence of broccoli?

Then, on the basis I have a load of apples in the house, I decided to make some apple crumble to satisfy my sweet tooth through the weekend. Plus there are some nice carby bits in the topping, to help fuel my run. Honest, that's the only reason I decided to make crumble...

No comments: